Areas of Practice
- Labor Law, Social Security and Immigration
- Licenses, Franchises and Distribution
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Technology, Research and Development
- Law, Central University of Chile
He studied law at the Central University of Chile. He passed his degree exam with maximum distinction. His wrote his thesis on “The Invalidity of Workers Dismissal with Labor License and in Law N ° 19.631 (Law Bustos-Seguel)” (2003).
He joined García Parot in 1997 and has been a partner since 2005, leading since that year the area of Litigation and Arbitration of the study.
He was President of the Chilean-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry A.G. from November 2005 until July 2012.