Areas of Practice
- Compliance and Anti-Corruption
- Criminal Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Law, Central University
- Diploma in Environmental law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2005)
- Diploma in Mining law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2006)
- Master in Criminal Law, mention in Corporate Responsibility, Universidad Católica de la Santísima Concepción (2010)
- Master in Oral Litigation, Universidad Católica de la Santísima Concepción (2016)
He studied Law in Universidad Central de Chile and obtained his Lawyer Degree in 2005.
He started as a solicitor in Márquez, Collao & Cia law firm and later as a lawyer in the Litigations and Arbitrations areas (2001 – 2009). Since then and until he joined our Firm, he has served, among others, as trial lawyer in the Corporación de Asistencia Judicial de la Defensoría Laboral del Bío Bío, as chief lawyer in the Oficina de Defensoría de Víctimas de Delitos Violentos in Bío Bío province and as partner lawyer in Márquez, Varas & Cia.
Additionally, he has worked as a teacher in various places, standing out as a teacher in Roman Law and History of Law in Universidad Central de Chile during year 2016.
In August 2020 he joined Garcia Parot as a partner, enhancing our litigation area, especially labor and criminal, in our Concepción branch.