Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Labor Law, Social Security and Immigration
- Foreign investment
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
- Diploma in Foreign Trade and Investment, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2005)
- Diploma in Labor Law Reforms, Diego Portales University (2009)
- Master in Business Law (MBL), Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2009)
She studied law at the Adolfo Ibáñez University and obtained her Law degree in December 2003.
She started her professional practice as a company lawyer, starting at Vivacop (Grupo SalfaCorp). Later she has worked as a corporate lawyer and litigator, specialized in labor matters.
During years 2009 and 2010 she made an exchange trip to the LL.M. of International Law of the University of Lausanne, Switzerland, and in 2010 she was an intern in Switzerland at the Chilean Mission to the World Trade Organization in Geneva.
In 2011, she founded the GyR Abogados study and worked, in addition, as alternate notary of the holder, Marta Rivas Schultz (Los Andes).
In 2019, she joined García Parot as a partner, currently being the Legal Director of the Andes branch.