Areas of Practice
- Compliance and Anti-Corruption
- Criminal Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Law, Universidad Central
- Diploma in Litigation, with mention in Reformed Procedures, Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello (2014)
- Diploma in Criminal Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015)
- Diploma in Current Problems of Substantive Criminal Law: General Part, Pontificia Universidad Catòlica de Chile (2018)
He studied law at the Universidad Central de Chile, obtaining his law degree in May 2012.
Since his degree and until 2019 he has freely practiced the profession and has also worked as a lawyer in: the National Service for Minors, Office for the Protection of the Children’s Rights and Teenagers of Talagante (2013); National Woman Service, Women Centre Talagante (2014 and 2015); and, additionally, in the Municipality of Talagante, Communal Public Security Plan (2016 to 2019).
In January 2020, he joined García Parot as a partner, leading the Criminal Law and Compliance and Anti-Corruption areas of our study.